Materials (feel free to improvise with similar items):
- 2 Candlesticks & candlestick holders (you can purchase at the Dollar Tree)
- 2 small vases (Dollar Tree) & 1 medium to large cylinder vase
- Gem stones
- Rhinestone adhesive roll
- Gold craft paint or spray paint
- Embellished scrapbooking paper
- Decorative flowers
- Large Candle
- Two-sided tape
1. Spray paint or paint your candlesticks with gold paint. Apply at least 2 layers of paint. Once dry, measure rhinestone adhesive to fit and apply (or hot glue if you can’t find adhesive).
2. Add gems to your small vases. Add a cut succulent to each vase, placing the stem in the gems so it is not visible.
3. Add gems to the medium-large vase filling at least 1/4 of the bottom and place a large candle on top of the gems, making sure that it is level. Wrap your embellished scrapbook paper around your large vase, cut paper to preferred size. Use double-sided tape to adhere the scrapbook paper to the vase. Add a flower or two to the scrapbook paper in your preferred location.