Materials (feel free to improvise with similar items):
- Wood Hanging Plaque (you can purchase at Michael’s)
- Martha Stewart Paints
- Martha Stewart Adhesive Stencils (design of your choice–from Michael’s)
- Rhinestone Embellishments
- Gold marker
1. Paint wood hanging plaque (all sides if you prefer), let it dry, and then paint an additional coat.
2. Pick your favorite stencil(s) and place in the desired location on the plaque. Paint the stencil with your color of choice and remove stencil after a couple minutes, let it dry.
3. Add the rhinestone embellishment to the middle of the flower. Use a gold marker and write the name of your guest on the plaque. (As an alternative, feel free to use a stencil, letter stamps, or adhesive letters.)